Monday, January 14, 2008

Cambiasso: I’m Still Looking To Improve Inter midfielder Esteban Cambiasso may have been in sensational form this season, however he insists that he

The Argentine has been decisive for two games in succession now, scoring the winner against Milan in the derby before Christmas, while also hitting a vital goal in yesterday’s win at Siena.

"I'm pleased with my performance. I always try to do my best for the team. I obviously like scoring too, but it's all to help my team-mates,” Cambiasso said.

"Can I improve even more? A player is finished when he thinks he can't improve any more. Every morning when I wake up I think about going to training to learn something new."

Inter’s 3-2 victory at the Stadio Franchi has consolidated their seven point win at the top of the table and extended their winning streak to seven Serie A matches.

"We're pleased we won this match because these games are always hard after the break and the hard training sessions during the winter training camp, especially when you face a team that plays well like Siena did today," explained Cambiasso.

No comments: